hi sub got a question for ya . i read a post by you about male selection and i was hoping you could clear something up for me ..

here is what you posted

"at time of sexing
1. the earliest males to show sex get tossed..no ifs and s or buts. dominant males are useless for drug (misuse of this rule has caused more hermie strains than the world deserves)cannabis. do not confuse early sex signs with early maturation the two are not linked. by this time I should be down to two or three prime candidates."

my question is about your rule of tossing the first males to show sex .

i have a male that showed very early during veg . i kept it around because it has an amazing smell and is full of tricomes and has some nice color .
even though it showed before any other plants it was not the biggest gnarliest dominate male by far .
and upon flowering it held back from producing balls longer then the other males and it released pollen later than the rest too .

could you explain the last part of your quote to clear up my confusion so i can make a more educated choice of male .

"do not confuse early sex signs with early maturation the two are not linked."

and also under your criteria would you have culled the male i speak of because it showed so early ?

thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with everyone

cuddy