G13x Haze by JLP
Bag Appeal: very much so. Kind of a rusty red and green nugget, big red hairs. Reminded me of back in the day we used to get weed looked similar, everybody swore it was Panama Red, ( hell we wouldn't of known the diff between PR and shinola back then, weed was weed )only difference was this had no seeds. Broken up it looks extremely red......

Smell: Katsmeow and I differ on the smell. She says it smells like chocolate and sweet, I think it smells like that bottle of cherry flavored amoxicillin they give the kids when they get an ear infection, kinda mediciney and sweet.

Taste: ok we won't dwell on this, suffice it to say we neither of us cared for the taste. Was not a pleasant flavor, kind of sour and rottenish no fruit at all, maybe a little floral bouquet, best we can describe it.

Lung Expansion: not too bad, a little coff to it

Potency: creeper like a mofo y'all. We took a couple hits each, didn't feel much, so we took a couple more. Still didn't feel much. About 20 minutes later it felt like the top of our head was coming off and we were floating. Very heavy head buzz, and we overdid it and were couchlocked. Gave us the munchies real big time, I destroyed a dozen warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk like it wasn't even there. Such a heavy buzz that one almost gets a "crashing" feeling coming down....so we didn't fight it and right away "sampled" some more. Hence, we were pretty stoned all night after the kidz went to bed. This is some heavy duty herb y'all, and not for the meek and inexperienced............