Good day to all BBay members and Admin! I have been in contact with Pistils about recreating Overgrow's Frequently Asked Question section here for all to use. Even though I wasn't an OG regular, I visited OG frequently as an information resource and it pains me to think that this information might be lost to future generations of growers. I have been able, through trial and error, to reclaim much of this information from Google's cache files and Pistils and I are discussing the best way to format this info here.

Needless to say, this will be a mammoth undertaking but I am prepared to do all the footwork regarding the retrieval of this info and it looks like Pistils is willing to work to get it all setup and catagorized on his end. However, before we go to all this trouble, I would like to hear from the membership here if you would find this useful at all. While I feel it's in the cannabis communities' best interest to retain this info somewhere for the masses to utilize, I don't want to spend all this time and energy if it's not worthwhile to you all or if it would be "stepping on any toes", so to speak.

So, having said all that, let's hear what you've got to say on the matter. Do we want Overgrow's Frequently Asked Questions here to use or not?