Ok so this weekend just gone wich happened to be a bank holiday I had a call from a friend that had promised me a few buds when he harvested his latest crop.

The buds that he bought along for me to try out were Double Purple Doja ( Subcool Seeds), UkCheese ( Clone only), and Bubblegum ( Serious seeds). All of them were nice and resinous examples. I tryed the DPD first......MMmmm differen't but nice, kinda what I expected I think. The high was almost instant when I smoked the first joint and left me with red eyes.

The Ukcheese was as potent and stinkey as ever, I mixed some with the DPD to form a lethal combo!

Bubblegum when grown correctly has a lovely sweet fruity taste and smell, it usually ends up very resinous and also produces good consistent yields. This is the reason I keep a Bubblegum Mother for Mono cropping ensuring uniform crops of Dank with a good harvest weight each time.
This particular Bubblegum was no exeption to the above and the buds had a real Bubblegum smell kinda like Hubba Bubba.

Anyway before I smoked all of the bud I took a few pictures to show to you all, so here they are:

DPD & Bubblegum:

DPD:

DPD:

DPD, Bubblegum & Cheese:

Cheese:

Cheese:

Bubblegum, Cheese & DPD:

Bubblegum:

DPD:

Bubblegum:

Bubblegum macro:

Cheese (Close):