Warning: TGA Cannabis Cookies are EXTREMELY Potent, Induce Hallucinations, smell more dank than most of your head stashes, and are capable of bringing you to your knees....

This is what is left of the cookie that I ate before work. I ate 3/4 of a cookie on an empty stomach right before work. It took about half an hour for the cookie to kick in and by an hour later I was demolished. It really hit my body in the best way, my right leg had been pretty sore for a few days, but this cookie numed it right up, amazing. These cookies are small in visual size, yet ENORMOUSLY RICH In THC. I was stoned all day, I mean all day..... Later that evening I was warning my lady that even though these cookie are about the size of a half dollar, they powerful. She didn't listen... I told here to eat 1/4 to 1/2, so she adds them together and has 3/4. This woman was RIPPED! She had the biggest smile on her face, it was hillarious. That night when I was trying to be romantic with her in bed, she just starts cracking up from out of nowhere. She just laughs looking at my feet saying they look like a puppet show.. I look into her eyes.. very dialated pupils.... SHE WAS TRIPPING..LOL. She passed out just a bit later and was stoned the entire next day.... She told she could barely recall what happened the night before but she remembers hallucinating. DAMN

These cookies kisk ass. You could make millions from these cookies Sub and Jill. Thanks a bunch, I will definately set something aside for you when I harvest.