experpt from the upcoming book: "The GP guide to Gettin' Pounds" by gp...

"When I was a younger guineapig, I once decided to train a primary meristem to a CO2 tube (provided by Hydrofarm) in order to give this Chitral plant some extra support. To my suprise, the stems turned very thick and the emerging bud mass seemed to be loving the gas. Eventually, a gargantuan flower mass grew that almost enveloped the tube itself. The bud mass eventually grew into a 2 ounce flower that was, in the last weeks, still sprouting 'donkey-ears' of new flowers on top of flowers. The only drawback to these new flowers is that they seemed to somehow contain under-developed THC crystals. In other words, these newer flowers hadn't had time to ripen yet. I have seen this same phenomenon since then without excessive CO2, although not on such a large scale." (p. 51)

The GP Guide to Gettin' Pounds by gp will soon be available in bookstores everywhere inside my own head. I am trying to do a pun on the upcoming book by BOG: Bonanza of Green in case you haven't noticed......

The CO2 training technique is just the beginning of my advanced CO2 methods. I have come to the conclusion that raising the CO2 content of the entire room is nowhere near as effective as the micro-injection of CO2 technique combined with CO2 training techniques. Probably raising the entire room makes sense only in larger-scale operations and in a greenhouse situation.

If anybody has anything to add, wants to post some Advanced CO2 techniques or wants to post their own ideas please feel free to do so!!!

guineapigz4life