The easiest way I've found to selectively pollenate single branches without pollenating the rest of the plant is to enclose the branch in a "bag" made of tissue paper and then put the pollen in the bag.

Supplies

Tissue paper; preferably white (white will allow light through to the branch)
Glue (glue stick or applicator)
Thread or thin string
Pollen
Pollen holder (paper twist, capsule, or syringe)
Water sprayer
Tags for marking the pollenated branches with breeding info

Calculating Bag Size

To make sure the tissue paper is large enough to hold the branch:
1. Measure around the branch at the fattest part (be generous)
2. Measure the branch from tip to base (or from tip to the bottom of the section you want to pollenate).

Calculating Length: Add both measurements together

Calculating Width: Add at least 2" to the first measurement (the fatter the branch, the more you should add)

For example, if my branch is 8" long and 6" around:
8" + 6" = 14" long
6" + 2" = 8" wide

Making the "Bag"

The first step is to make a tube out of the tissue paper.

Place a line of glue down one lengthwise (long) edge. Don't leave any gaps; you need a solid seal to keep the pollen inside.

Bring the other long edge around to form a cylinder and press firmly to make sure the glue is secure on both edges of the paper. Overlap the edges about 1/2" to 1" and give the glue time to set so you don't accidentally pull it open.

I know, this is a cylinder, not a bag. Patience, good stoner, patience!

Preparing the Pollen

Get your pollen ready in another room to make sure that no stray pollen is going to get near your plants.

If you wish, you can add some fine flour to the pollen (if it doesn't already have flour in it) to make it go further. I've heard of people who use as much as 10x the amount of flour as pollen, but I usually use only 2x the amount of flour.

Separate the pollen into individual packets for each branch you plan to pollenate. These individual packets can be twisted into a small piece of paper, placed into an empty medicine capsule, or (my preference) placed into a small syringe.

Pollenating

Turn off all fans!

If you want extra insurance against pollenating anything except your selected branch, drape a sheet of plastic over the rest of the plant(s).

Slide the cylinder of tissue paper over the branch.

Using a length of thread or fine string, tie the tissue paper cylinder closed at the base of the stem. Tie it firmly enough to prevent pollen from escaping, but not so tightly you constrict the flow of sap.

If you are using a syringe with needle to dispense the pollen, skip this step. Hold the bag with the opening upright. Pour your pollen into the bag carefully, making sure none escapes.

Twist the end of the bag closed and tie it with another length of thread.

If you are using a syringe with needle, insert the needle through the end of the bag and squeeze the pollen on the branch. Inserting the needle through the end where it is tied closed will help the small hole to close up after the needle is removed.

Then shake the bag around to spread the pollen on the branch. You can shake the bag periodically for the first few hours, if desired - that will help spread pollen to all the pistils.

Tag the branch identifying the pollen donor & other pertinent info.

Repeat the process for each branch you wish to pollenate. If you are using a plastic sheet over the plant, cover the branch you just finished and uncover the branch you are about to work with.

Remove the protective plastic sheet from the plant if you used it.

Turn the fans back on.

Leave the bag on the branch for 24 hours.

Removing the Bag

Turn off fans.

Cover the rest of the plant with plastic again, if desired.

Using a mister or sprayer, soak the tissue paper with water. Pollen is only viable when it is dry, so wetting the paper deactivates any pollen clinging to the paper.

Snip the thread holding the bag closed at the base of the stem and carefully tear the tissue paper off the branch.

Immediately spray the branch down with water to kill any unused pollen clinging to leaves, etc.

Repeat for other branches that were pollenated.

Remove the plastic covering from the rest of the plant.

Turn fans back on.

You should have seeds ready in a few weeks!