Hey everybody...as many of you know, I'm one of the many non-cabinet "closet growers" out there. I've got a great space, and I've pulled off two (of two ) successful grows, but I'd really like to cool things off.

I'm thinking like a very small A/C unit. Something that doesn't need to be "installed," as it's leased property that I really don't want to modify...! And considering that I'm a moron when it comes to tools WHATSOEVER, but that's a whole 'nother story...

I'm only running 250W HPS + 300W various flourescents, and I struggle to keep the temps under 82 degrees F with everything cranking. I use my humidifier output into the stream of a high velocity fan, which blows against the HPS lamp, relector and then into the canopy (not nearly as elegant as it sounds LOL)...this cools the HPS bulb. The ballast is outside the door, and the door to the room is open 95% of the time during "daylight" hours (night), the central A/C is cranked down a little...etc etc...

Here's a question for someone. Do you have to "mount" aka "install" so called "window" A/C units, or could you just have them cycling essentially the same air?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve