I love learning about, and surrounding myself with plants of power, plants that have had a strong impact on human spiritual development. Cannabis has always been my medicine, but I have deep connections with other sacred medicine plants as well. I figured I'd start a thread for folks who may be interested. I'll try to update it every once in a while, with pictures of plants I'm growing or cultivating in the wild. Most of the non-cannabis medicine plants I grow are purely to just be around their energy... Brugmansia, Datura, those plants I keep a respectful distance from, but I love to grow them. Other plants I'm more inclined to partake under the right circumstances...

The most revered members of my medicine garden are the Banisteriopsis caapi and the Psychotria viridis otherwise known as the Ayahuasca vine and Chacruna leaf. Both plants are only a few years old, but absolutely thrive in this environment.

Banisteriopsis caapi

Psychotria viridis

Any other BreedBay folks have an interest in these sorts of plants I'd love to start a discussion.