I have another post here for a JTR grow but for the life of me I cant find it.

Anyway we are roughly 6 weeks into bud....I wish I had some pics but I havent had the time to pick up another USB dgi cam cord yet.

I have 9 female JTRs and they all look very nice but I have noticed 3 distinct phenos and some slight variation with others. Dont get me wrong I am not complaining as I expected that there would be variations according to Subs intial descriptions which is what I based my purchase on.

What I would like to know is if Sub has come across these phenos and maybe he could give some insight to what the major influence of these phenos would be. I always clone all my females before tossing them into flower so no matter which one ends up being best i have a mum.

I will try to describe these the best I can but without pics it may be difficult to identify unless you have come across these phenos yourself while growing out the JTR.

Pheno #1: Shortest squatest plant of the nine, high calyx to leaf ratio forming small chunky nuggets...Not a big producer and even the top cola is small and chunky buds. At 6 weeks I would say this one has one week left...totally different than the rest and smells of hand cleaner.

Pheno #2: Another short and squat plant but this one has a higher leaf to calyx ratio. This plant grows buds the whole length of its side branches with a massive top cola, heavy producer and smells of over ripe fruit. These have about 2 weeks left before harvest.

Pheno #3: These I beleive are the closest to the pheno that Sub has chosen. They are a bit taller with nice size top colas and smell of lemon rinds and should be mature in 2 to 3 more weeks.

I am quite impressed with Pheno #1...I know it isnt the true JTR pheno but at 6 weeks bud this plant looks awesome...the bud structure is unbelivable almost zero trimming will need to be done. I will see if I can borrow a cam or cable tonight to get pics of these as I know its hard to see what I am talking about.

Mel