It has come to my attention that Mrs. Grat3ful's Mother passed away recently after falling into a coma. Mrs. Grat3ful posted the following message about her Mother at ICMag. She sounded like one helluva gal! I know she will be sorely missed.

A post from Mrs. Grat3ful at ICMag:

... it was indeed a hard decision to leave and go to amsterdam with my mother literally on her death bed... but she wanted it this way... She and I have always shared a love for cannabis ever since I was a young teen and she was always cool about it... Before she slipped off into a coma we had just shared a sourD joint (she called it that smooth stuff) ... she waited for me to come home before she went and I am at peace that she is better off and not suffering any more... It's been a long hard road and now we are at the end...
Thank You much My Friends...

On behalf of everyone here at Breedbay, I want to send you all the warmest love and good karma that we can muster in your time of grief. It must be somewhat comforting to know that she is in a better place and no longer suffering.

Here's a poem that I posted up for Mrs. G at ICMag. I thought I'd share it here as well. I just know that if her Mother could talk to her, this might be something she might say to her Daughter.

To my dearest Daughter-

I give you this one thought to keep -
I am with you still - I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone-
I am with you still - in each new dawn

May God's love and compassion be with you in this difficult time.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

RB