Queijo I'm interested in your Cheese IBL but I have a couple questions about it...

Now I know you said that you would like to keep all questions regarding strain development and such to your site....I'm not sure what that is..so if you could PM me with a link it would be greatly appreciated....

If you do choose to keep this discussion here then this is my question...

You have provided an in-depth description as well as answered some questions regarding the breeding of your TW IBL and I will leave the rest of my questions until after the 1 or 2 grow logs are completed that are taking place as we speak...(Blue..Pistils..etc)

But...when it comes to your Cheese IBL..I can only find this description...

sticky, stinky and dankA great indoor hybrid that yeilds a very high potentcy product with deep lemon cheescake smells and covering of crystals. A Sativa dom hybrid of Colombian, Thai, Mexican and Afghani genetics. Mother lines are the 'Cheese' clone, a selected 1989 Skunk #1 from the Seedbank crossed to our inbred Qe32/Trainwreck line.

....Which doesn't explain what traits you breed for or how you arrived at this IBL status. Now my questioning has nothing to do with the "IBL" label, because that has been discussed enough on this site and others...but perhaps you can give us a little more insight into flowering time...father(s) used....did you outcross over several generations or cube...

Just some pics in general and a little more info would be helpful. Like I've said before I know that you are busy, but I'm interested in your strains and some answers from you would be greatly appreciated....