so i've been reading up on HPS lights and i've got to ask... if i bought a ballast and bulb, what else would i need? - since i would be scrapping whatever fixture i bought to use a cool tube, i figure only buy what i need and save sum $$$
say one of these ballasts?
also, anyone know what the difference between HPF, NPF, CWA and quad taps ?