I have cooked a few different recipes using cannabutter, and I have found that a cookie, from a 5 dozen batch, has more kick to it than a brownie with the same ammount of cannabutter in the batter that only makes 16. I have come to the conclusion that the longer cooking time for browines cooks off some of the THC effects.

If you don't want to take the time to make cannabutter, you can use a couple of grams of hash instead, just melt a little butter in a pan and simmer the hash for 10 minutes or so. I have tried it mixing fresh hash right into the cookie dough, but find that the end results are stronger if you cook it first.

Chocolate chip Canna Cookies

2/3 cup butter flavored shortening
2/3 cup cannabutter softened
1 cup wite sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375°
In a large bowl, cream together the shortening, cannabutter, and the sugars until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips. Use a measuring tablespoon to round the dogug into balls, don't roll them, just make them rounded. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes until the centers are set and the cookies are very light brown. Don't overbake they will finish setting as they are cooling. Cool 2-3 minutes before removing from baking sheets.

These cookies freeze well.