Noob Girlie, here. I'm starting my second grow. I had a few mishaps last time, but I got the little ladies to harvest, and was pretty pleased with the results.

I've started four seeds this time around, Shiskaberry x Buddha. Not feminized, so I'm going to have to keep an eye out for males. (My first grow was with a feminized Skunk.)

All four seeds are looking pretty good. I've got them 6ft away from the light for now, and I am keeping the lights on 24hrs a day. For my last grow, I kept the lights on 18/6 during the vegetative stage because I was worried about stressing the plants. I feel a little more confident now that I will be able to tell if I need to cut back on the light, so I'm going to keep them on all the time for now.

Two of the plants were looking a little yellow and sickly before I fertilized them for the first time. They're looking a bit better now, but I am still having a hard time calculating the right amount of fertilizer to use. I went with half strength and judging from the reaction of some of the plants (some leaf curling) I think it was too much... I definately over fertilized on my first grow, so I'm going to have to learn to be a little less enthusiastic!

Question... When should/can I switch them over to bloom? They're five weeks old today, and about 10 inches tall...