Ok, my SQ seeds have not come yet, but nevertheless, my grow is underway. I recieved some LR seeds about a week ago, and my bagseed plants were close to finishing, so they got a slightly early chop...there were some amber trichs about the cab, so I justified chopping them When my SQ seeds arrive, they will be added to this grow. I will start with a LR grow (started today). These will be pollenated for LRxLR seeds. In 1 or 2 weeks from today, the SQ will start , allowing the LR seeds enough time to FULLY mature before harvest, as LR will flower under a veg photoperiod. Then, the SQ goes into flower, and I'll pollenate a SQ female, with a LR male, and that will fully mature. Following the SQ harvest, I will grow another batch of LR's with the LRxLR seeds from the first grow, and the females will then be crossed with male SQ pollen, which will again fully mature. All in all, start to finish, this GJ should take at least 6 months to finish, so sit back & enjoy it!!! I know I will...it will be wrapping up right around my B-day...nice little birthday present to myself, eh?

I've done some light construction to my cab...I've replaced all the mylar, and scrubbed down the whole thing with bug spray, followed by a mild-bleach detergent. Then I added a bunch of Flo's. I have (2) 18" flo's (15w each) and (2) 24" flo's (20w each) So now my lumens are close to 6,000/sq ft and the spectrum is WAY more balanced for veg. I'll post some pics later...