Hi Pistils.
Let me foreward this post by saying that I think this site is wonderful. I used to be an Edge member over at Overgrow, and I really liked that site. It had so much information, I learned a heck of a lot over there. Not everything that I know, but a definitely got a lot of help. The problem with overgrow was, it was so big, and there were a ton of trolls or just generally annoying people.

Anyway, enough about overgrow, it is a thing of the past. Over here at BBay, there may not (yet) be the massive amount of info, but I think the vibe is much friendlier. I like that I see you (Pistils) posting in most of the threads I go to. It's nice to know that you care. And the people here seem so much nicer and more mature. I also like that it's easy to stay on top of all the threads.

I'm not going to lie to you though, I came here because of TGA.

Anyway, on to the main point of this thread.
I use Mozilla Firefox as my web browser, and every time that I try to go back to the main BBay page from a thread using my back button, Firefox comes up with an error message and then crashes.
It is strange, because the only time it crashes like this is when I visit your site. It only happens when I try to go back from a thread to the main page. It does not happen if I use the Breedbay link at the top of the page.

Just thought I would inform you.

Has this happened to anybody else?