Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > Cannabis Info > Strains and Grains > Strains & Grains
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Strains & Grains Strainguide Do not post questions in here. Thankyou.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th December 2016   #1 (permalink)
dopple

dopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond reputedopple has a reputation beyond repute
Question 3 fingers on my Larry OG

I received a cut last year that's supposedly Larry OG. Ive grown in base soil, super soil, fed with teas, small pots, big pots and pretty much everything else except bottled nutes. My issue is she never spits out more than 3 finger leaves. Some people said their Larry OGs spit out 5-7 fingers and that my plants are lacking something. Ive given her everything she could want and she still spits out 3. Best way Ive found to grow her is with a base soil and fed teas instead of putting her in super soil. The super soil always fries the plant, too hot. The base soil in 15gal fed teas works the best so far. She looks extremely happy and healthy.

Any other suggestions? Im starting to think my cut isn't Larry, just some crazy mutant cultivar that reeks of lemon lime and kush.
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
dopple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dopple For This Useful Post:
Boston George (11th December 2016), damyankee (13th December 2016), Digger (12th December 2016), DMGP (17th December 2016), k.b. (10th December 2016), whitey (21st December 2016)