Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Grow Show > Strain Specific showcase
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Strain Specific showcase as it says... individual strains showcased by the BBaY members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th September 2016   #1 (permalink)
pistils
Its Raining Code

Thanked 32,238 Times in 3,714 Posts
pistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strain Documentation Thread - Sour Blast

Well although I have been very quiet lately i have been busy working in the background.

I am currently investigating the BlueBerry Blast male selected earlier this year after being very impressed by the potency of a blueberry blast nug i was lucky enough to sample..

I used this male to pollinate Amnesia Haze to create Amnesia Blast which produced amazing quality , heavy, resin encrusted towers of flowers, so lets see how he combines with StarDawg KK.

I have just cloned from the stardawg females of which there are 3

The Mesh around my pots are actually knee high women's stockings, heavy duty, these 2L airpots fit perfectly, there is no way the gnats can reach my media now with plenty of airflow and the mesh also stops any sediment leaving the pots and mucking up your reservoir on recirc systems. I use gnatnix, a dry perlite like substance to stop them accessing the media. almost zero gnats this round.

so, these will be vegged for a few weeks now before being flipped until blast off.. I am happy to report that 2 of the 3 females stink more sour than mom and one smells like a bag of candy....

regards

Pistils

"Cannaseur - devotes one's life to studying the vast range of cannabis strains, hybrids on offer only accepting the most unique, medicinally effective stable strains available"

Cannaseur Seeds
Points: 55,081, Level: 100 Points: 55,081, Level: 100 Points: 55,081, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
pistils is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pistils For This Useful Post:
4u2sm0ke (14th September 2016), AAAgiants1 (17th September 2016), Gooeybreeder (18th September 2016), Green24 (14th September 2016), Hankh (14th December 2016), Limonene (14th September 2016), lpbhayze (14th September 2016), paul (14th September 2016), pheno men (17th September 2016), SofaKingDank (14th September 2016), swampthing (12th December 2016), whitey (20th September 2016)