Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Grow Show > Strain Specific showcase > Smoke Reports
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Smoke Reports Strain Evaluation -Smoke Reports

View Poll Results: Have you tried this strain? Agree with this report of not?
I have tried this strain and i agree its totally dank 0 0%
I have tried this strain, potent but tastes bland 0 0%
I have tried this strain and it tastes good but lacks potency 0 0%
I have tried this strain and it's a nice daytime type mellow high 0 0%
I have tried this strain, but not to my taste 0 0%
I have tried this strain and I'd rather smoke lettuce 0 0%
I have not tried this strain 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th March 2016   #1 (permalink)
Calicat

Thanked 4,337 Times in 646 Posts
Calicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond reputeCalicat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Smoke Report,Calicat,Frisco Og,

Strain Evaluation Smoke Report
Strain?
Frisco Og
Breeder?
Norstar Genetics
Sativa Or Indica
Indica 55%/ Sativa 45%
Lineage?
Hells Angel Og vs Deadhead Og
Grown Or Purchased
I grew this strain myself
Indoor Grown or Outdoor
Indoor
Organics or Synthetics
Mixture of both
Hydroponics or Soil
Soil
Bag Appeal
  • 10. It was like a bag of diamonds woo hoo
Bud Density
  • 5 Very dense, like rocks
Odour Level
10. OMG you need a lead box to keep it in, total roadkill
Describe odour in your own words
Vintage Wilson 7 Tennis Balls, Sweaty Armpits, Small Vermin Roadkill, Intoxicating Kerosene
Smoke Report
Taste
Granny Smith Apple, Earthy, Citrusy,Overpowering Kerosene
Smoothness
Indica Or Sativa high
Sativa High, Happy, energetic, some body later
Immediate Effect or Creeper
5. 30 seconds
Duration of High
2 plus hours
High Description
Norstar Genetics newer cats on the canna block for commercial breeding ; however, they exude an unrivalled prim and proper approach to their business model. I was quite impressed when I first opened up a strain box. Compact professional pragmatic packaging of strain in tamper proof bottles with attached strain information and a tester pack for a unique all in one package. Examining their lineup there appears to be some well thought out crosses.

Cannaparaphenalia of choice...water bong
Cardinal trait of expression...The Need to Connect

When you plunge your nose in a curing bottle of these loud flowers the most dominant smell is the intoxicating kerosene. You can literally taste the fuel in your mouth and throat just after smelling these intense flowers.

The nature of the hit profile is uplifting. There is a delayed onset of the high which allows you to fully experience the taste and smells. There is noticeable puckering of cheeks as a result of the devastating tart kerosene aftertaste. Open conical tautness commences at upper cheek bones and travels to your rear naugen. There is a wrapping on your crown leading to exponential numbness. Once your torso feels a gentle breeze sensation that is when the need to connect occurs. Whatever you consciously yearn for has been met the total experience of that attachment is heightened.

If you are shopping for a new breeder then by all means check out Norstar Genetics. Personally cannot wait to go through my wares and eventually add more to my collection.
Medicinal value
Good for anxiety
Keeper?
Yes
Your DOB
9\15\1971
Duration of your cannabis use?
20 plus years
Cannabis use - Frequency?
  • Daily use - night and day
Cannabis Use - Quantity
3-5 gms
Points: 1,469, Level: 21 Points: 1,469, Level: 21 Points: 1,469, Level: 21
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Calicat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calicat For This Useful Post:
Boston George (12th April 2016), damyankee (6th March 2016), Greenblood (6th March 2016), Half-step (5th March 2016), KindMan024 (5th March 2016), mtman (10th March 2016), Nature's Plant (24th March 2016), sadhu (5th March 2016), SofaKingDank (5th March 2016), whitey (5th March 2016)