Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Grow Show > Strain Specific showcase > Smoke Reports
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Smoke Reports Strain Evaluation -Smoke Reports

View Poll Results: Have you tried this strain? Agree with this report of not?
I have tried this strain and i agree its totally dank 0 0%
I have tried this strain, potent but tastes bland 0 0%
I have tried this strain and it tastes good but lacks potency 0 0%
I have tried this strain and it's a nice daytime type mellow high 0 0%
I have tried this strain, but not to my taste 0 0%
I have tried this strain and I'd rather smoke lettuce 0 0%
I have not tried this strain 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th February 2016   #1 (permalink)
Nature's Plant

Thanked 3,292 Times in 392 Posts
Nature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond reputeNature's Plant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Smoke Report,Nature's Plant,Pre 92 Bubba x Pipeline Hashplant,

Strain Evaluation Smoke Report
Strain?
Pre 92 Bubba x Pipeline Hashplant
Breeder?
Bodhi
Sativa Or Indica
20/80
Lineage?
Pre 92 Bubba x Pipeline Hashplant
Grown Or Purchased
I grew this strain myself
Indoor Grown or Outdoor
Indoor
Organics or Synthetics
Organics 100%
Hydroponics or Soil
Soil
Bag Appeal
  • 9. She has nice crystal coverage, very hairy. I wouldn't say she's the most beautiful but she looks quite different which is appealing to me
Bud Density
  • 3. Medium
Odour Level
4. smells nice
Describe odour in your own words
She definitely smells like bubba but with added spiciness, woodchips kind of smell but with a clear bubba dominance. I wouldn't say she's pungent, she actually doesn't smell that much until you break her down and even then it doesn't smack me in the face, it's more subtle (compared to phenos of jabbas and tiger's milk I've seen). Mind you this is the only girl I got from the 8 beans that germinated so who knows what else can be found. I hope to find out one day
Smoke Report
Taste
Taste very smooth and complex I'm thinking hardwood floor bubba with some added dry spicyness, bubba taste stays long on the tongue.
Smoothness
Indica Or Sativa high
Indica Body Stone - Debilitating
Immediate Effect or Creeper
Duration of High
2 hours maybe more.
High Description
She definitely hits to the body, not so much to the head. I only smoke her at night. Somewhat functional for a bit but I catch myself yawning in no time. She is one of my go to if I've been smoking sativas and might have issues sleeping.
Medicinal value
Good for pain relief
Keeper?
I'm keeping her for a second run from clone. She did not blow me away but she's also very different and hairy which intrigues me
Your DOB
5\12\1904
Duration of your cannabis use?
Cannabis use - Frequency?
  • Daily use - night and day
Cannabis Use - Quantity
1 - 3 gs

Points: 1,441, Level: 21 Points: 1,441, Level: 21 Points: 1,441, Level: 21
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Last edited by Nature's Plant; 13th February 2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: pictures, adding info
Nature's Plant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nature's Plant For This Useful Post:
Calicat (13th February 2016), damyankee (13th February 2016), Dee (14th February 2016), Dream Beaver (14th February 2016), easternOG (27th April 2016), Farmguy (13th February 2016), freethebeans (15th February 2016), Half-step (16th February 2016), kaotik (16th February 2016), lostcoastDan (15th February 2016), sadhu (14th February 2016), SofaKingDank (13th February 2016), swampthing (25th February 2016), whitey (13th February 2016)