Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Grow Show > Cultivation > Advanced Growers Forum > Scrog Growing
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Scrog Growing Plant Bondage for keeping them low, usually trained through netting horizontally before flowering. How do you Do it?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th March 2006   #1 (permalink)
cruiser_67

cruiser_67 will become famous soon enoughcruiser_67 will become famous soon enough
Default What kind of Screen do you use

What kind of Screen do you use???? I am going to Run my first SCROG run over the summer. I am building and planning everything now.

I am going to run an 18 gallon DWC system with 3 plants in it. about 10 inches off the pots will be the screen. I am going to attach the screen to the DWC bucket lid so its easy to pull out and clean make adjustments ect...

I was thinking about using a wire shelf for a screen. Or I have some temp fence I could use also(the orange stuff).

What has worked best for you??
Points: 1,082, Level: 17 Points: 1,082, Level: 17 Points: 1,082, Level: 17
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
cruiser_67 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/scrog-growing/1164-what-kind-screen-do-you-use.html
Posted By For Type Date
What kind of Screen do you use - Page 2 - BreedBay This thread Refback 12th December 2012 12:52 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)