Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > MedBaY > Med Talk
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Med Talk A place for medical patients to chat and share knowledge..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th January 2017   #1 (permalink)
Ignotius
Autonomoustronaut

Thanked 3,430 Times in 795 Posts
Ignotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond reputeIgnotius has a reputation beyond repute
Default colorado medical shenanigans

this info has been brought to my attention recently....whatever the hell anyway, i really cant keep up with all their wackydoodle ideas...have seen this one coming for years tho...curious how it will translate....

thing is, it shouldnt even be aimed at ppl like me thats legit caregivers but many could be caught in the crossfire, due to technical definitions.....the whole plant # cap idea is total crap....doesnt have much to do with anything....i can put 99 plants under one light....or one tree....neither makes me a big black market force of evil lol...fuck sake....even for veg plants ppl need more than 12....unless we are forced to buy bullshit garbage dispensery genetics? hell no...cant even pop a bag of seeds like they can go straight to hell lol....politics and money first grr....started out such a better model i wish they can just find a balance and stop trying to lump in regular caregivers with big coops and full on commercial warehouse grows...argh..dont get me started....for all the progress you know...still ends up a dam headache even to try to keep up with...

btw, this is supposed to have gone into effect january first.....and im sure everyone is already aware because they are so good at sending out mailings and informing patients and caregivers of what they need to do right? lol such a joke...blah anyway...grr..links>>

Colorado Plans Tighter Restrictions on Marijuana Home Grows in 2017 | Westword

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sit...tem_0502_1.pdf

be safe....and fuck the system, who ever needed them to tell us how to take care of ourselves anyway, not me..
Points: 1,596, Level: 22 Points: 1,596, Level: 22 Points: 1,596, Level: 22
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Ignotius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ignotius For This Useful Post:
Digger (7th January 2017), justgreen (7th January 2017), k.b. (7th January 2017), mtman (7th January 2017), sadhu (7th January 2017), SofaKingDank (7th January 2017), white_whale (14th January 2017)