Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Grow Show > Hydroponics
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Hydroponics you dont need to be an advanced grower to run a hydro garden, but its best to start in soil, so you can see the benefit of hydro compared.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th July 2016   #1 (permalink)
420 Homestead

Thanked 1,926 Times in 393 Posts
420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute420 Homestead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recycling Rockwool .. has anyone?

hey everyone trying to get my roll on again .. but have a couple questions has anyone reused rockwool cubes ? pulled flushed and replanted in them?

well just getting ID room running again ran out of fresh medium so i have 4 i need to fill with something!! and i have recycled coco coir take a bit of work good flush steam pastureize ad storeage and cool.. and thought of tearing some cube up so any old root mass isn't blocking any new growth ? what your thoughts

another question as to recycling cube throwing them into my outdoor garden are to help with holdoing more moistue in my sand lot i've been working on reconditiong with compost bin one a year and goat waist from cleaning pen.. but at this rate going to take another 3 -5 years to get the area to rich enviroment! .. but tilling in rockwool cube as a soil conditioner/water absorbtion.
https://www.facebook.com/HomesteadFarms420
Points: 943, Level: 16 Points: 943, Level: 16 Points: 943, Level: 16
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
420 Homestead is offline   Reply With Quote