Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > Breeder Forums > Dank Dairy Seeds
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Dank Dairy Seeds Well, the Dank Dairy has its first batch of test stock to begin their long road to the Cheese bx project. With some tasty hybrids along the way.. Currently in R&D Phase.

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th June 2007   #1 (permalink)
pistils
Its Raining Code

Thanked 32,141 Times in 3,703 Posts
pistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond reputepistils has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheese x Haze & G13 x Haze

Cheese x haze G13 x Haze Test results
Well, its taken me an age to get to actually post these pics and thankfully now my power is back to normal and im not running a disco room the plants are really looking good, i have noticed a little thrip damage which i have treated with a mild neem solution which i will be repeated until they are fed up and move. ( neem actually contains tons of trace elements which actually feeds your plant as well as protect it) I have a number of seedlings at day 18 veg, flood fed on tables 2 x a day, most are still in their small pots until a better root system develops as i keep forgetting to take voodoo juice.. but still things are looking up..
Here we have a Void at day 18
Heres the spacequeen mom after a reveg under 24hr light - this was one of the effected plants rescued from the disco.
A group shot of all teh seedlings including teh haze hybrids and cheeseboy F2's
Heres a few plants i repotted to keep as mothers the ones i can remember at the moment are:
  • 2 x Krowberry
  • 3 x Cheese
  • 2 x Pot Of Gold

A Deep Purple baby at day 18

to be continued..

"Cannaseur - devotes one's life to studying the vast range of cannabis strains, hybrids on offer only accepting the most unique, medicinally effective stable strains available"

Cannaseur Seeds
Points: 54,246, Level: 100 Points: 54,246, Level: 100 Points: 54,246, Level: 100
Activity: 50%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
pistils is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/dank-dairy-seeds/8254-cheese-x-haze-g13-x-haze.html
Posted By For Type Date
Cheese x Haze & G13 x Haze - Page 13 - BreedBay This thread Refback 14th February 2013 10:46 AM