Forum Home Dankster Gallery Seed Auction
Go Back   BreedBay > The Bud Show > Autoflowering Strains
Register FlashChat FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Notices

Autoflowering Strains there are a few strains that flower at a certain age or height, not triggered by the usual 12/12 light cycle.. show yours off here.

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th February 2008   #1 (permalink)
hakkums

Thanked 2,162 Times in 625 Posts
hakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond reputehakkums has a reputation beyond repute
Default S_a_H test grow

hello breedbay, although ive been here for a little while now, this marks the first thread ive ever started. i'm testing the (lowrider x ak47) x lowrider for S_a_H. i got an aerogarden as a christmas gift and have been wondering for a while now if there is a strain suitable for this, so i thought id give these a go. i originally started 4 in the back row of the aerogarden, i never start seeds in a cup of water or paper towels. they either sprout or they don't and usually they do. anyways three of the four popped up within 2 days. the other was pulled out after 6 days and replaced, and another was put in the front row as well.

^ these are plants 1, 3, and 4, numbered from left to right. 2 and 5 will join us soon.

roots pokin through...

4 days later...

and the group...

the front left plug has lovage and front middle has yarrow... why not... these are under 24 hours of light and will be at least til they flower if not their whole lives.

i also gave 4 of these to flimflam who has them in soil and all 4 have sprouted. i will get pictures and more info from him in the next couple days. i have a couple more that will start in plugs and go into soil very soon. so far germ rate is 7/8 and im quite sure it will be 9/10 by tomorrow. thanks for looking.
Points: 1,776, Level: 24 Points: 1,776, Level: 24 Points: 1,776, Level: 24
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
hakkums is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hakkums For This Useful Post:
medical_breeder (11th August 2010), sevens (12th December 2008), sqounk (2nd April 2017)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/autoflowering-strains/11980-s_a_h-test-grow.html
Posted By For Type Date
Pictures - pictures of aerogarden weed This thread Refback 27th February 2013 07:21 AM