View Single Post
Old 13th February 2017   #15 (permalink)
Half-step

Thanked 15,480 Times in 3,111 Posts
Half-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Sorry I neveer checked on the thread and replied, but yeah, it cured out well, and its obviously smoked up now, but I've run the C91 bx2, and made a hybrid with a Goji father to that CD bx3 keeper.
Im considering running more CDbx3, C91 bx2, and my (CD bx3 x Goji OG) .. the male was great on the Qush (pre98 bubba x Space Queen) by TGA , and Beanhoarde'rs (Chem D x SSH).. that was great. May have been better than the mother... and the terps on the Qush were. Only made a few seeds out of the CDbx3 x Goji though.. So hopefully enough to f2 or find a good curt to keep.

Im considering getting into gel propogation to keep mothers literally and figuratively on the shelf, so I can have lotsa moms, and a medium size veg room.

-peace
Half-step

%100 TLO always
Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Half-step is offline   Reply With Quote