View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2013   #7 (permalink)
Half-step

Thanked 15,482 Times in 3,112 Posts
Half-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
Very nice smoke report @Half-Step, did you say you created that template? May I use it? It's the best I've seen. Has everything you need to know and nothing you don't, and the format it is nice to read. It definitely shows how much thought and work you put into your report.

I liked how you noted the translation from smell to taste, and gave honest, impartial scores while letting us know what kind of smoke you're looking for. Always good to hear the high-tolerance perspective hehe..

What a fine looking strain!
Thanks for the compliment, and yeah, I forgot where the actual template the site provides is, plus, imo, theres a few things missing, so yeah, I just kind made it up as I went along. I wouldn't call it a template per se, more of a format, but anyone is more than welcome to format their report similar or the same, whatever. of course. Im absolutely about being thorough. I just wish i could of added a poll.

-peace
hs

%100 TLO always
Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51 Points: 6,205, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Half-step is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Half-step For This Useful Post:
Digger (31st March 2014), SeymourKrelborn (11th June 2014), whitey (20th November 2014)