View Single Post
Old 28th February 2013   #18 (permalink)
Old_Dawg

Old_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeOld_Dawg has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Half-step, Thank you for your feedback.

I believe any strain smoked by a daily smoker will not have the effect on that smoker, that it does on the occasional smoker. Many things factor in and are not limited to: set and setting, frequency of use, individual body chemistry, was the strain harvested it's peak, etc.

I think you might get a better result if you harvest in the 60 to 70 day window next time. We appreciate you taking the time to post such a detailed thread. The majority of the credit goes to Ohsogreen, who spent years refining this strain. He's who you are quoting above, reference it's stability.

The important thing I think most people will take away from this thread is, you think enough of Chem D bx3 to grow it again. IME few strains out there today, earn that compliment. Again, thank you.
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Old_Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Old_Dawg For This Useful Post:
damyankee (28th February 2013), Digger (31st March 2014), Greenblood (6th May 2013), Half-step (1st March 2013), sadhu (3rd March 2013), SeymourKrelborn (11th June 2014), swampthing (4th March 2013), whitey (20th November 2014), williejr (8th March 2013), Yeoman (3rd March 2013)