View Single Post
Old 28th February 2013   #16 (permalink)
Half-step

Thanked 15,569 Times in 3,129 Posts
Half-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond reputeHalf-step has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by damyankee View Post
Those girls looks really nice Half-step. Great job on keeping them nice and healthy throughout. We were hoping these would have a bit more potency for you. Hopefully they medicate well enough to bring you peace and rest.

Glad to see you're still doing your thing too. Hope those girls make a wonderful life additive for ya .

Thanks for sharing!
OK, heres the thing, and I know you've all heard Gooey say this before. Its hard to jusge potency when you'r constantly smoking all the time and all differnet strains.
It was quite a drought before this harvest and my tolerance was down, but now its sky-f'ing-high, and I cant judge something and give it a really high rating unless it really knows me on my ass or makes me feel like a teenager smoking for the first time. You kinda get it.

Sorry.

A more fair rating, prolly to most others would be at least an 8. When I test something, or judge it, I dont consider myself harsh, but definitely as honest as I can be, otherwise its not good information and lessens the quality of this knowledge base. So I always make sure Im scrutinous and critical, yet not overly, but enough to fairly give a rating on something, and nobody is gonna try it and say I was kissing ass to the breeder, as I believe anyone else would rate it the same or higher. My tolerance is crazy high right now, and makes it hard to judge, and Im trying to remember when I first smoked the strain, and my tolerance wanst as high yet, what it was like then, and using that to judge from also. Smells and whatnot are all current though. This one stayed the same throughout flower and cure with like the same smell almost, the whole time.

As Old_Dawg said, this is a very stable strain. very. I didnt get a single nanner weeks after optimal harvest windows, and also they were very similar smokes. #3 almost had a diesel undertone too it, a little sourness, its good.

-Hope I cleared that up a litttle, nd ill try to get some dry pics taken asap.

-peace
hs

%100 TLO always
Points: 6,437, Level: 52 Points: 6,437, Level: 52 Points: 6,437, Level: 52
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Half-step is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Half-step For This Useful Post:
420MAN1978 (28th February 2013), Apache (28th February 2013), damyankee (28th February 2013), Digger (31st March 2014), Dogbite (28th February 2013), sadhu (3rd March 2013), SeymourKrelborn (11th June 2014), whitey (20th November 2014), Yeoman (3rd March 2013)